Online casinos accepting Neteller
|Features||Offer£1500 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£50 bonus+25 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£50 bonus+25 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£200 bonus+11 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£100 bonus+50 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£100 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£200 bonus+77 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£500 bonus+50 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
New Neteller casino sites in 2023
With Neteller being one of the most popular ways to deposit at a casino, we expect to see even more sites accepting Neteller in 2023.
Here at Casino.xyz we’re committed to bringing you the very best from the gambling industry. Because of this, always check our lists for the latest trusted and reviewed sites.
We update our lists regularly, and will bring you the most up-to-date news about your favourite casinos. We’ll also tell you about new casinos and their welcome packages. Thus, we do the hard work, so that you don’t have to! So you can find your new favourite Neteller casino with us.
Mobile gambling with Neteller
One of the best features of Neteller is how easy it is to use. Today, mobile devises account for around half of the web traffic in the world. And with so many of us using our smartphones for daily purchases and online activity, using Neteller makes it even easier to deposit at a casino.
Choose from their free app, or get your hands on a preloaded card. In fact, you can use both to play at your favourite casinos. Plus, if the casino has a mobile app, you’ve got everything in the palm of your hand! As a result, depositing with Neteller on your phone is super easy, so you’ll be able to play in an instant.
Are Neteller casino deposits available everywhere?
In short, no. Neteller is a popular payment method, but it isn’t accepted at every casino. That said, because we update our lists of casinos regularly, we will keep you updated on which casinos take Neteller. So you’ll know where to look if you want to use it at your next casino site.
An introduction to Neteller
The idea of an e-wallet seemed like an Orwellian dream not so long ago. However, the concept has now become one of the most popular ways of making online payments.
Around the turn of the century, the race was on to simplify the process of global e-payments. As a result, several firms emerged with popular products, and one of them was Neteller.
The up-and-coming brand saw potential in the online gambling market early on. So an obvious need to transfer money quickly and safely between players and casinos presented a real opportunity.
Soon after, the UK became the focus of their attention due to the volume of active players in the area. As a result, they moved their operation to the Isle of Man in 2004 and have gone from strength to strength.
As with everything, there are upsides and downsides, so let’s take a look at details.
Pros of using Neteller
Here’s a look at just some of the pros of using Neteller:
- Convenient: getting you money from A to B is so simple with their user-friendly applications and products
- A range of products for all needs: they have several products open to customers that keep their services accessible to everyone. Firstly, there is a standard online account which maintains your balance and records your money movements. This is the main hub, and from here you can make transfers to other accounts and pay for products online. Secondly, we have the prepaid debit card that lets you top up and spend wherever you see the Mastercard symbol. Finally, there is the virtual debit card. This product allows you to shop online without the need for a physical card
- Speed: transactions are processed quickly around the globe
- Secure: not only are they pretty fast as far as financial processes go, but they’re also super secure
- Global: they are able to transfer money between many different currencies and hundreds of countries
- Limits and withdrawals: Neteller appeals to casino players as the deposit and withdrawal limits are higher than other products
Cons of using Neteller
So now, let’s take into consideration some of the cons of using Neteller:
- Fees: as with any financial product, there are always fees involved. Because of this, adding money to your account and making withdrawals will cost extra. However, making payments to a casino using the prepaid debit card is free. Be aware that there are further fees for paying in a currency that differs from your own
- Possible limitations: some casinos in the UK are unwilling to accept the Neteller products due to the changes surrounding credit card finds
- Fewer bonuses: many casinos restrict casino bonus offers to players who use Neteller and some other e-wallets
How to start using Neteller
Getting started with Neteller is dead easy. It’s free to get an account and doesn’t take long to process. So here are the common steps to getting set up.
Setting up your account
Firstly, you need to head over to the Neteller website. Here, locate the ‘Join for free’ button in the top left corner. When the form appears, you will need to complete the personal details section and continue to the next screen.
Secondly, choose your country of residence and a main currency option. Select this carefully as you won’t be able to change it later.
Finally, they’ll send you a verification code via SMS. Enter this when prompted and create a pin number for the second layer authentication.
Now it’s time to get some money into your account.
How to make a deposit
The process for this is very simple:
- Sign in to Neteller and go to the ‘money in’ section. When there, you will see the option to deposit funds.
- A screen will appear to confirm the amount and currency choice. Choose the amount you would like to deposit.
- Confirm the action, and the process will begin. Depending on the transfer method, the funds should hit your account quickly. Although, it’s worth pointing out that international bank transfers can take 3 days to arrive.
- Head over to the casino and log in to your account.
- In the Cashier/Deposit section, select the Neteller option.
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit to the casino, and confirm.
- You will now have to enter your Secure ID and Account ID, that Neteller gave you upon registering you account.
- You will receive confirmation of your deposit, and you can then instantly start playing.
How to make a withdrawal
Withdrawing money that you won in the casino is easy with Neteller. Just follow these steps to make a withdrawal.
- Log in to your casino account and head to the Cashier section.
- Select Neteller as your withdrawal method and enter the amount you want to deposit. If you’ve been playing with a casino bonus, make sure you have fulfilled the wagering requirements.
- Confirm the withdrawal. You might have to enter your Secure and Account ID’s again.
- Depending on the casino, the funds might take up to 3 days to reach your Neteller account.
- Finally, to withdraw the money from your Neteller account to your bank, simply choose the Money Out option in your Neteller account. Select the amount you wish to withdraw, and the account you’d wish to withdraw your money to.
Neteller prepaid cards
Anyone can apply to get a prepaid debit card with Neteller; however, you will need an account with them first.
When you log in to your account, look for the ‘Net+’ button. Here, you will want to choose the ‘plastic card’ option, and confirm your details. The process is seamless and fast. Moreover, you won’t get any charges for applying.
Finally, confirm your. Your card will ship within 10 working days and you’re good to go!
Fees using Neteller
As we said earlier, there are some fees for using Neteller. Although, this shouldn’t put you off. The fees are daily standard for the industry and furthermore, the service they provide is well worth the cost.
At the time of writing, there were fees of 2.5% for depositing money into your Neteller account. Withdrawal fees vary slightly depending on the method, so check before you make a transaction. You’ll want to choose the best option for you and your wallet.
Making payments with your new Net+ card is free, but paying in a different currency will cost you.
The UK’s top 5 Neteller casinos
There are lots of fun Neteller casinos out there for you to play today. So, with that in mind, let’s take a look at our top 5:
A sleek and modern casino site. With its cool comic book vibe, you’ll feel like a superhero! They have a massive selection of classic and new games, from the best software providers around. So, dive into your favourites, or discover new and exciting games on this fun, fresh casino.
- Table games, including lots of cool versions of roulette and blackjack
- Live casino and sports betting
- Mobile app
Take advantage of Rizk’s welcome packages too. These include a 100% match bonus and 50 free spins. Also, don’t forget to have a go on their new game, The Wheel of Rizk, where you can win extra cash, free spins and other prizes.
This colourful site markets itself as ‘the fair casino’. And it’s not difficult to see why! At PlayOjo, they don’t enforce wagering requirements. Ever. Not many casinos can say that. So, what are you waiting for? Jump onto PlayOjo to see what you could win today.
- A massive selection of over 3,000 games
- Table games, live casino and card games
- Bingo and scratch card games
As we said, PlayOjo don’t have wagering requirements. So, you might think that they don’t offer their customers really great bonuses. Well, they do! Snap up 50 free spins. Or, if bingo is more your thing, they’re also offering 50 free bingo tickets, as well as 10 free spins. What’s not to love about this casino?
A multi award winning site. Casino.com is a fun, mythical-themed site where you can get lost in magical lands and discover new games. With a wide selection of the best games available, and their cool mobile app, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t dive into the adventurous world of Casino.com.
- A fantastic selection of slots
- Table games and live casino
- Mobile app
Also, if you need another reason to play at this site, take a look at their welcome packages. These include a 100% match bonus and a whopping 180 free spins. Or, snap up their no deposit free spins offer, where you can get 20 free spins for free!
The ultimate in class, this casino drips luxury and style. Another award winning site, Mansion boasts the best games and 5 star customer service. Feel like 007 while you sit down at one of their tables!
- A huge selection of slots
- Classic table games, like blackjack and roulette
- Live casino and cool VIP loyalty program
Another awesome thing about Mansion is their welcome packages. These include a 100% match bonus up to £200, as well as regular drops and wins. Plus, don’t forget about their Wild Wednesdays promo, where you can win free cash and extra spins.
This fun and modern casino has it all! Fly high above the clouds, and discover new and exciting games at BGO. With all your classic favourites, as well as new games being added all the time, you can find everything you’d ever want, all on one casino site.
- A massive selection of slots
- Table games and live casino
- Virtual sports betting
And BGO love to take care of their customers. Their welcome packages include the chance to win 500 free spins. Or, if bingo is more your thing, you can get your hands on 7 days’ access to the Beginner’s Luck room if you spend just 1p! Finally, for existing customers they offer a brilliant loyalty program. Simply go to their site and check out the Rewards Hub. Enjoy!
Bonuses at Neteller Casinos
A great casino online will offer its customers fantastic bonuses, in order to entice them to play. Welcome packages can include:
- Match bonuses
- Deposit bonuses
- No deposit bonuses
- Free spins
- Free bingo tickets
- Access to VIP and loyalty programs
Always keep a look out for the best welcome packages and loyalty programs. Also, all casinos will have their own wagering requirements attached to their offers, so make sure you read the T&Cs before you sign up.
Using Neteller to deposit at casinos will give you access to some great welcome offers and big bonuses. However, it’s important to point out that some sites exclude Neteller customers from some of their offers. This is why it’s essential to read each site’s terms and wagering requirements before you join up. Because every casino is different.
Games available at casinos using Neteller
The best casinos will have the best game selection to offer their customers. And casinos using Neteller are no different! When looking for a new casino site, you should find one that offers you classic games, as well as exciting new ones. You want the best experience available to you.
Some games that you should look for in a Neteller casino are:
Neteller slot games
Slot games are popular the world over. Invented back in the 1800s, they’ve come to be one of the most played games at casinos. So with new versions coming to market every month, some of the best software providers are working to bring you the next great slot game.
Check out each casino’s slot selection, and find classic and video slots for hours of fun!
Neteller live casino
Live casino games are the latest trend to take the gambling industry by storm. The great thing about a love casino is that you can speak with your real dealer directly. Also, if you like poker, you can chat to your competitors, as you play a couple of friendly hands. With this added human element, it makes your experience a lot more fun. So, for that reason, we think live casinos are here to stay.
Table games casinos
No casino would be complete without the classics. You want to be able to play the games that are the backbone of the best gambling institutions! At your new Neteller casino, look for a wide selection of blackjack, roulette and baccarat. As well as poker and other card games.
These traditional games have also spawned lots of fun alternative versions. So check out which other games you can play that are cool variations of your favourite casino classics.
Online betting using Neteller
If you love a flutter, try your hand at some online betting with a Neteller casino. Back your favourite football team, or take a chance on hockey, baseball or even cricket. There are lots of fun sports to bet on at casinos offering Neteller as a payment option. Plus, with virtual sports betting and racing, you start playing in an instant. No more waiting around for kick off!
Looking for more payment alternatives?
Casino.xyz has information about all the popular payment methods available in the UK. While Neteller might be perfect for one player, another one might be looking for something a little different. In the list below, you can click through to read more about specific payment methods:
Still not sure if Neteller is right for you? Here is some further info that may be useful: